News

[ALERTS][twocolumns]

Music

[MUSIC][bsummary]

Video

[VIDEO][twocolumns]

Technology

[TECH][grids]

Nothing is impossible! Despite being blind, Cobhams actually cooks!


In a new interview with Ynaija, award winning music producer Cobhams disclosed how much he enjoys cooking despite being blind.

"Well I have learnt to drive for one! I live a normal life and I do all the things I need to do. Spending more time abroad has made me a lot more self-dependent than I have always been. I like to prepare my son for school in the morning, that is exciting. My wife has been teaching me how to cook, sometimes I am the one who watches over the lasagna she just tells me how many minutes I should leave it in the oven for. I have been learning to boil rice, turn pounded yam. In Nigeria I have a cook and driver but abroad it is pretty much do it yourself so I am learning. We assemble our son’s toys together. I have learnt to be the guy who whips out the tool box and fixes stuff around the house, be the handyman where necessary and I love the feeling it gives me. I don’t know that I do them because I am blind, I do them because they have to be done. There is no time to prove to anybody what I can or cannot do." he said!

No comments: