News

[ALERTS][twocolumns]

Music

[MUSIC][bsummary]

Video

[VIDEO][twocolumns]

Technology

[TECH][grids]

Most Ghanaian actors have noticeably unpleasant breath – Actress Reveals



Kafui Danku
Ghanaian actress and movie producer, Kafui Danku, has revealed that most actors in Accra have noticeably unpleasant breath which could be perceived while rehearsing in a movie.


In a recent interview with Razz Newspaper, the actress, who was speaking about Ebola-related cases and how one can identify people effected with the virus especially actors when they are asked portray some romantic scenes in movies, disclosed that some actors have breath.
‘Yes, I know Ebola is now the most-talked-about disease but it’s not yet in Ghana. It’s around our neighbouring countries but it’s not yet in Ghana, however, this screening topic is a serious one that we have to start talking about in the industry. You may have immunized yourself, but what about the actor you will be kissing? How would you know he is clean and healthy? ‘Some actors have bad breath (laughs). Sometimes when rehearsing your lines with some, the kind of breath that comes out is disturbing (laughs) but you can’t complain or tell the fellow.’ ‘Some of the scent (stench), when it enters your nose, you can’t stand (laughs), its strong and powerful (laughs). I’m sorry I won’t mention any name so if your follow-up question is to ask me to mention names, I’m sorry I can’t mention any names but I must admit that I’ve also come into contact with some who have fresh and healthy breath.’
Kafui Danku made her debut production ‘Letter To My Mother’ in 2013...

No comments: