News

[ALERTS][twocolumns]

Music

[MUSIC][bsummary]

Video

[VIDEO][twocolumns]

Technology

[TECH][grids]

My Endorsement by PDP will Make Me Work More –Pres. Jonathan declares


 My Endorsement by PDP will Make Me Work More –Pres. Jonathan declares My Endorsement by PDP will Make Me Work More –Pres. Jonathan declares

President Goodluck Jonathan on Thursday said he is “humbled and overwhelmed” by the decision of his party, the Peoples Democratic Party to endorse him as their sole candidate for the 2015 election. In a signal that indicated his interest to contest in 2015, Jonathan said he will not disappoint the party that trusted him well to offer the mandate, and promised to raise his performance if “re-elected”. Jonathan said his endorsement by the governors in particular is like an “atomic bomb” but said he would do his best to live up to expectation:

“I am so overwhelmed that I lack the words to express my gratitude. I am humbled by the confidence reposed in me, and I consider it as a big challenge, and from now on, I will triple my efforts in order not to disappoint you.”
PDP’s National Executive Committee, NEC, governors and the Board of Trustees, had all endorsed him as their sole candidate to battle with the candidate of the leading opposition party, the APC in 2015.

No comments: