News

[ALERTS][twocolumns]

Music

[MUSIC][bsummary]

Video

[VIDEO][twocolumns]

Technology

[TECH][grids]

Nollywood Actress Toyin Aimakhu Sends Appreciation Message To Fan







The Yoruba actress clocked another year older yesterday and sent out appreciation messages to her fans who wished her well and for all those who have being by her all through the years.
Thanks so much you guys are so amazing,.i just love them..to all my fans thanks so much for the birthday wishes prayers love support n accepting me even with my flaws cos am sure is not all the time we produce a good movie or acted in a good movie but u always accept me the way I am.
I wish am super rich so I can have a party and invite all my fans,please keep supporting me and my dreams and keep praying for me and my marriage..I promise Neva to let u down.this is a new me now I was young and I mingled but now I'm beta wiser smarter,please I am Open to advise u know we r not perfect and there's no how I won't make mistakes ,so please correct me by sending me a mail,please don't criticize me or condemn me u know we r all learning but I promise to do my best all the time...I love u so so much and will forever adore u all my fans bloggers journalist thanks once again,remember without u there's no Toyin Aimakhu Johnson,I will forever be indebted to u all my fans

No comments: