News

[ALERTS][twocolumns]

Music

[MUSIC][bsummary]

Video

[VIDEO][twocolumns]

Technology

[TECH][grids]

"Some producers ask you to pay dues by having s*x" - Actress Dami Alabi Reveals



 "Some producers ask you to pay dues by having s*x" - Actress Dami Alabi Reveals

In an interview with BON, UK based Nollywood actress and producer Dami Alabi talks about s*x for role in Nollywood and many other issues.

The s*x-for role as a criterion to get movie roles, do you think it still exists?

DAMI ALABI: Yeah, it exists. I think it’s always going to exist, it doesn’t just happen in Nollywood, it happens in Hollywood, it happens in other industry even in the bank, church (laughs)…some producers will say you have to pay the dues and your dues is not hard work, you have to have intercourse.Have you experienced something like that?

DAMI ALABI: Yes, have been approached, but I stood my ground, I didn’t give in. I said No, this is not the route I want to go.

No comments: