News

[ALERTS][twocolumns]

Music

[MUSIC][bsummary]

Video

[VIDEO][twocolumns]

Technology

[TECH][grids]

Kate Henshaw gives out the best wedding gift ever!!


Winning a kitchen makeover isn’t something you see every day and Oluchi Anabara can surely attest to the fact that she received a perfect wedding gift and her kitchen was pimped up by simply purchasing a DVD and recipe booklet courtesy Kate Henshaw. She is still overwhelmed by these awesome prizes and she shares her experience.

“When I purchased the time out with Kate DVD, the last thing on my mind was meeting with Kate Henshaw and winning these amazing prizes of an entire Kitchen make over, it’s the best wedding present any woman can hope for....







...I was amazed when I received the call stating I was the winner; I thought it wasn’t real so I didn’t believe the news, so ignored the first call, however, when the calls became consistent, I picked it up, only to get the shocker that Kate Henshaw was on the other end of the line, So numb with surprise, I summoned courage to meet up at the Presentation when Kate Henshaw herself called me to confirm the news. In fact, on my way to receiving my gifts, I never thought it would turn out to be such amazing gifts as these. I only bought the Time Out with Kate DVD ™ to learn how to cook fried rice and chicken and now I am the proud owner of an entire kitchen set complete with Cooker, Deep Freezer, Refrigerator, Blender dispenser, Microwave, Kettle deep fryer etc , this is such a perfect wedding gift, any woman would be proud to have . Thank you Kate Henshaw, Thank you Onga Time out with Kate™ DVD”


There you have it, this is real , the next draw is going down pretty soon, go get your copy of Time out with Kate DVD in stores near you or you can order yours on Konga #and Jumia # and you could be the next winner of these fabulous prizes.
#

No comments: