News

[ALERTS][twocolumns]

Music

[MUSIC][bsummary]

Video

[VIDEO][twocolumns]

Technology

[TECH][grids]

Anytime Olamide and I Collaborate on a Track Together We Kill It – Phyno

Two Nigerian rappers, Phyno and Olamide, have made a lot of success as indigenous rap acts – And according to Phyno in a chat with HipHopWorld recently, said that he’s inspired by Olamide, because of his hard work.
                              Anytime Olamide and I Collaborate on a Track Together We Kill It – Phyno
‘Ola is a very hardworking dude, one of the most hardworking artistes in Nigeria, putting out 3 albums in 3 years! Men, no be beans, I’m not sure any artiste has done that in Nigeria. and anytime we step into the studio together, he inspires me and I inspire him and any track we jump on, we must surely kill it”

No comments: