News

[ALERTS][twocolumns]

Music

[MUSIC][bsummary]

Video

[VIDEO][twocolumns]

Technology

[TECH][grids]

FOR MEN ONLY!! See 12 Love Languages Every Woman Wants To Hear (MUST READ)

Women are emotional by nature and they long to know how much they are cherished.

I have put together the love languages women love to hear for guys who want to earn the respect and admiration of
their woman.

1) I feel comfortable, relaxed and happy whenever I am with you.

2) You mean so much to me.

3) No one will ever take your place in my heart.

4) You inspire me to be a better me.

5) I am grateful to God for bringing you into my life.

6) Your words calm me down, whenever I am worried.

7) Let me give you a hug.

8) It is a privilege to know you.

9) You are special to me.

10) My life is empty without you.

11) I love the way you smile.

12) You are an intelligent lady.

The beauty of these words is that they invoke in your woman a sense of being loved.

Always pay her a compliment and show her you love her. You will certainly get the best of your woman if you practice
this art of appreciation.

Culled From: nairaland.com

No comments: