News

[ALERTS][twocolumns]

Music

[MUSIC][bsummary]

Video

[VIDEO][twocolumns]

Technology

[TECH][grids]

Tonto Dikeh reveals how she turned her life around & met her husband

Tonto Dikeh has opened on how she met her husband.She wrote
"A lot of you email,text,Dm,call and send comments to me to explain how I turned my life Around and became so happy and fulfilled and have a man to call my Own.. Some ask how I got so LUCKY to marry such an incredible man and Live such a blessed life now..
Well the truth is I INVESTED MY TIME IN PRAYER TO GOD ON WHAT I REALLY WANTED.. Join me in this beautiful Prayer Project,And I promise your Love life will never remain the same Again.. If you have a spouse at the end of this project you can wrap your project book up and give it to them as a gift💐💐 HAPPY NEW MONTH DARLINGS"

No comments: