News

[ALERTS][twocolumns]

Music

[MUSIC][bsummary]

Video

[VIDEO][twocolumns]

Technology

[TECH][grids]

Raven-Symone wants to try an open marriage

Raven-Symone has confessed that she wants to try an open marriage.The View panelist was discussing the a new new study which listed sex myths that you should stop believing.
Using Oscar-winner Mo'Nique who has open marriage as an example, and while the panel discussed whether they agreed with it, Raven-Symone said:

“I think it's dangerous to blanket this is bad."There's too many different types of people in the world. I personally would like to try an open marriage, because I get a kick out it.”
“You have a long way to go in your life and this is not for everybody. Just make sure you don't come home with something dirty. But if you get tested, just let me know.”
“There's one person I'm going to share my taxes and my money with and the other person is just there to see what's going to happen when it happens.”
Whoopi added:
 “We have taught ourselves to be monogamous but that's why people look at other people. Most people get all freaked out because they don't trust their partner... That's an issue

No comments: