News

[ALERTS][twocolumns]

Music

[MUSIC][bsummary]

Video

[VIDEO][twocolumns]

Technology

[TECH][grids]

Happy Birthday To a great Mum - Mother of 5



lady rita onuegbu longlife
Wow, It’s that special time of the year and day, that the lord God gave me an angel, to mother and guide me for my life journey. Today I celebrate you as a friend and loving mother, you have always been a light that brighten up the path I follow, Yes, No one is like you!!! For all my worries? your love has been the ultimate cure, For all my life pain? you have been the ultimate balm, and for all my wellbeing and achievements, your advice has been the strong root.

I say Happy birthday:

To the mother who lives for her family

To the mother whose love never expires

To the mother who never tires

To the mother who always keeps me happy

To the mother who cooks me the best foods

To the mother who is better than the rest.
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I wish you and pray for your health, that God will continue to strengthen you, I wish that you keep smiling and stay happy.
There is nothing beyond you I can see,
I wish you a very happy Birthday,
My Mentor, My Friend and My mother….
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY, I LOVE YOU…….

No comments: