News

[ALERTS][twocolumns]

Music

[MUSIC][bsummary]

Video

[VIDEO][twocolumns]

Technology

[TECH][grids]

Single mum's amazing offer to thieves who keep smashing her car windows

 A woman whose car was attacked by thieves who smashed its windows has reacted in a thoughtful way - posting a sign offering to help those who committed the act.

Sam De Sillery's car was targeted during a two-day spree  and the 28-year-old single mother, from Perth in Australia, wrote a large sign with marker pen and put it up outside her house.
The sign reads

 "For those who keep breaking into my car, and keep smashing my neighbour's car windows , we are all doing it tough,
"If it's food that you need, I will feed you. If you need warmth I have rugs, but most of all I can be your friend."
Her post has gone viral after she shared it on Facebook, as people hope the thieves accept her offer.

No comments: