News

[ALERTS][twocolumns]

Music

[MUSIC][bsummary]

Video

[VIDEO][twocolumns]

Technology

[TECH][grids]

Vivica Fox shares stunning photo after 50 Cent trolls her again..

50 Cent is back to trolling actress and ex-girlfriend, Vivica Fox. He compared her to the woman above whose face was disfigured after a quack plastic surgeon injected  cement into her face and butt.
 . It is not known what triggered it this time, however it may be connected with her appearance on hit series,Empire..He wrote

I don't know why people would want to cross me. I would stay out of my way, if I wasn't me because I'm gonna keep winning. I think they do it for attention, then they get more attention then they want. I told you POWER was the show to watch. 🤔 Now Empire lol 😆 forget it.
Vivica fired back by sharing a hot new photo ....


No comments: